My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

HisToRicAl BaCkgRoUNd

I was born in Jakarta, on August 14th 1983. My parents are Chairul Soelaeman Natadisastra and Lia Tasriatin. My parents named me Happytasari and people call me Sari for short. I have 2 siblings, an older sister named Chairunnisa (Anis) and a younger brother named Abdurachman Syarif (Ade).

As my dad is working in the Department of Foreign Affairs in Indonesia, in 1985, when I was still 2 years old, my dad was assigned to work in Los Angeles, so he brought the family along and we lived there for 3 years.

We went back home to Indonesia in 1988, I was 5 years old by then. We lived in Jakarta, and I started my Kindergarten up to my 4th grade elementary in Muhammadiyah 5. We lived in Indonesia for 4 years.

In 1992, when I was 9, my dad was again assigned to work abroad, this time in the Indonesian Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen, a country in the Middle East. I continued my 4th grade elementary up to grade 7 in Pakistan International School in Sanaa. We lived there for 4 years.

We went back home to Indonesia in 1996, when I was 13. I studied in SMPN 107 (Pejaten- Pasar Minggu) for my 2nd and 3rd junior high school, and spent my 1st and 2nd year of my senior high school in SMUN 55 (Duren Tiga). We lived in Jakarta for 3 years.

In 1999, when I was 16, my dad was again assigned to work in the Indonesian Embassy in Manila-Philippines. We came to the Philippines on September 1999 and here is where I started College. I studied in the Philippine Christian University, and graduated on March 2003, with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Communication. By the end of 2003, my parents along with my brother moved back to Indonesia because his assignment was done. My sister and I decided to stay here in Manila. So far, we have lived for more than 5 years, and I think we are still going to stay here for a couple of years. Im still enjoying my stay here in the Philippines. I think Im already a Filipina =)
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...Sari...I'm Moses....
what i know about sari..is...she's crazy for pictures and eats a lot.....nice post sar....

Tuesday, 14 December, 2004

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

heyyy benny...iya yah ben... kita dulu suka mandi bareng... garis startnya di pager masing2... tp mandinya juga di rumah masing2... cuman dulu2an aja hahaha... kocak bgt yah... trus kita pernah main masak2an bareng khan? eh trus... bukannya kita pernah banyak2an nangkepin capung warna warni di tanah kosong sebelah rumah gue? hehehe jadi nginget2 masa kecil duluw... =) oh iyaaa... pas anak ayam/ anak bebek gue mati, kita kuburin di bawah pohon jambu yah ben.. trus kita berdo'a dech pas udah 7 langkah, jadi kita freeze getuh... hahahaha... kocak bgt dech... bener bener... =)

Wednesday, 22 December, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home