My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm Luvin' it!!!

Moving from one country to another is not that easy. I ended up crying several times in the airport because I have to let go of my friends. Being faced with a new environment, new friends, new schools, new languages, new foods, new cultures, what a challenge!!! But I’m ok with that. On the other side, there are just too many great experiences I have encountered. Gaining new friends, learning new languages and cultures, and especially tasting new foods hehehe. The best country I have ever been to is the Philippines. Here is where I truly grew up from a girl to a woman. (a woman??? ;p). I have lots of activities to do, studying, being involved in an organization, working, dancing and lots more. This is also the first time I am being away from my parents. Now I have learned to be a matured girl, doing house chores, taking my own decisions and be responsible enough with it. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. in ones life, there is a point when she/he would be far from the their parents and learn the responsibility to be an adult which is i should say not easy... (believe me on that..!!!), but when you're a grown up, you have to do things that you don't want to do.. but you learn to deal with that! and that is the beauty of being an adult.,. in your case a Woman! i hope that you can be guided thru your mature life and that at the end you will be happy! hope to see you soon sari... tc

Tuesday, 28 December, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home