My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Personal Stuff

It has been 2 years now, since my last relationship ended. I forgot the feeling of being in love. Forgot how is it to be “kilig”. I have been into a relationship for 3 times. I had my first boyfriend named Pai, when I’m about to graduate junior high school in Jakarta. I could name it a puppy love I guess, because I was still 14 by that time. It lasted for a couple of months though. The reason why it lasted was because I was too overwhelmed with my new life in senior high school and I just didn’t want to be tied up. Quite a silly reason, but that’s it!

Next to Pai is guy named Irvan. He was in the same batch with my sister in high school. He was a year advanced. He actually courted me for quite sometime, but I was too afraid to take a decision. At last, I decided to give it a try. The sad part was, I had to move to Manila as my dad was assigned to work there. Our relationship was only 10 days old by then. Oh yes, I did cry a river when I had to leave. But the relationship pushed through for almost a year. It was quite long, because we were still able to keep in touch through calls, letters and emails. But like almost all of the long distance relationships, it has to come to the end. I told him that this could not work out, and for sure I’ll be staying in Manila for 4 years, maybe more. I’m glad that he understood.

When I last broke up was 2 years ago with a Filipino guy named Bobbie. Bobbie was my classmate in college and I had the longest relationship with this guy. Our relationship lasted for almost 2 years, we had to break up because there are differences that made us could not push through with the relationship. This last break up was the worst of all, too much feeling still remains. But I just had to move on.

With all the relationships I’ve been into, never lasted because of a third party, and I’m happy about it. I still keep in touch with all of them once in a while. I’m glad that even though the special relationship is over, we still remain friends. I’m always engaged in a relationship because I have the feelings for that person, not for the sake of having a boyfriend or because of peer pressure. That is big No No. In the future, when I’ll start with a new relationship, this time would be so different, I have standards to meet. I’m hoping to meet an Indonesian, a religious one, with high sense of humor and a good job. Oh yes, like what I’ve said in the previous post, I’m already a woman. So this time, I’ll have to think wisely. =)

9 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

ok then thine, i'll try to listen carefully to the lyrics =)

Thursday, 16 December, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renungan Kloset

Ada baiknya,
tak mencatat hidup
dalam lembarlembar buku harian
Suatu masa,
jika membacanya lagi
manis, membuat kita ingin kembali
pahit, membuat duka tak bisa lupa
Ada baiknya,
merenung hidup
dalam kloset yang sepi
Tak perlu malu,
mengenang, tersenyum atau menangis
Setelah itu,
siram semua
bersiap menerima makanan baru
yang lebih baik dari kemarin

Rieke Diah Pitaloka

Saturday, 18 December, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hii... it's nice to read your esperience and it's also a relief that you are now a woman! hope to see you soon.. tc -me-

Tuesday, 28 December, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai...thanks for your comments...actually i'm of "Adam side" not in the "Hawa side"...concerning my comments and just for the sake of clarrification, the comments that i posted was a poem and Rieke Diah Pitaloka who's made it...
Do you like that?..i hope so.....

ok see u

Sunday, 09 January, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

Hi there... i don't think so i made comments after the poem that you've posted. were you also the one who made comments on my "twins" article? niweyz... that was a nice poem, i liked it... you could as well post other poems then... it's like an eye-opener for me... hhmmm... on the other side, i realize that i'm such an open person, i could really reveal almost anything... (not physically of course! ;p). but i hope this article does not sound that desperate... or do you think so? hehehe... =)

Monday, 10 January, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened in the past can only make your future relationships better -- i wish u all the best with that. (B!)

Monday, 10 January, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

Thanks Bima, I hope so... yeah, how I wish I'll get to that stage, in the near future =)

Monday, 10 January, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i made it. It's remind me to my beloved sista. Ofcourse i'll made it others for you...by the way "i accept the credit card".....:), no just kidding

I agree with your friend's comment.."What happened in the past can only make your future relationships better"...that's true... it's great to see the future using the the past failure devices...just smile and confident when you pass through your future path ...as western poverb says.."enjoy your life whereas life is so short" .....:)

Tuesday, 11 January, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

hi again there... what did you mean by "it reminds me of my beloved sista"? what made you reminisce?

btw, i have to tell you my new motto... GO WITH THE FLOW... hahaha... =)

Friday, 14 January, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home