My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

wHeNEvEr YoU cALL

I really love this song lyrics... no significant meaning behind it, really... (really??? =p) Mariah's songs are like food to my soul... it has the power to cure heartaches at the same time... (yes! it could be a therapy for heartaches as well, at least for me... it works! hahaha...) did i sound that desperate? btw, it feels good when we can emotionally relate to song lyrics... well... basically, i just love Mariah Carey's songs... but this one is just too sweet...

wHeNEvEr YoU cALL

Love wandered inside
Stronger than you, stronger than I
And now that it has begun
We cannot turn back, we can only turn into one

I won't ever be too
Far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call

And I'll always remember
The part of you so tender
I'll be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call

And I'm truly inspired
Finding my soul there in your arms
And you have opened my heart
And lifted me inside by showing me yourself
undisguised

And I will breathe for you each day
Comfort you through all the pain
Gently kiss your fears away
You can turn to me and cry
Always understand that I
Give you all I have inside

1 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

wah lis... sehati dech kita... hehehe.. pengennya ngepost semua lagu2nya MC, tp ntar orang2 pd bingung lagi... ini blog gueee... apa kumpulan lyricsnya MC ya?... hahaha...

Tuesday, 11 January, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home