My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Friday, March 04, 2005

RaNdOm tHiNgS aBoUt mE

1. what kind of first impression do you think people say when they first see you?
I’ve no idea… really, why don't u tell me then…

2. what's one thing you like to do alone?
taking a bath

3. are you a giver or a taker?
both, things should be balanced

4. what do you rarely eat?
fish, fruits… (damn those are healthy foods)

5. how many drinks before you're tipsy?
two to three maybe?

6. do you ever have to beg?
yes, and it depends on what I need to achieve

7. what kind of books do you like to read?
Most of the time i am forced to read books (especially text books) so, magazines will be my answer :D

8. do you think you're cute?
I’m not petite

9. do you have a problem changing clothes infront of your friends?
girl-friends: No problem
boy-friends: Yes problem

10. favorite communication method?
a balanced 2 way communication, personal, chat, whatever it is

11. do you care?
for?

12. what do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
I usually look for chocolate, anything light

13. if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
NO WAY!!! I’m allergic to doctors/ hospitals

14. do you know anyone famous?
oh yeah I do…

15. describe your bed?
Queen sized bed, filled with bolsters, pillows, bedcover and stuffed toys (sometimes unnecessary stuffs are also there, like clothes, magazines, etc)

16. spontaneous or planned?
rather be spontaneous

17. do you know how to play poker ?
nope.. but I know how to play tong its and truf hehehe…

18. what do you carry with you at all times?
ATM, sykes and school ID, money, cellphones, white musk body spray/ baby collogne

19. what do you miss most about being a kid?
for not having to deal with too much problems

20. are you happy with your given name?
yeah… Happytasari, people thought that I’m always happy… when actually I’m not

21. how much would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
there ain’t no way it would happen, internet is my oxygen

22. what color is your bedroom?
light beige

23. have you ever been in a play?
yeah several times…

24. do you like yourself and believe in
yourself?
I do, I do, I do…

25. do homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
of course not..

26. do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I always try to be nice to everyone

27. what's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
hug Bunda =(

29. what is your ideal marriage location?
Could it be under the sea?

30. whats one instrument you wish you could play?
Guitar

31. something you love and hate?
love: down to earth people
hate: hypocrites

32. what's one language you want to learn?
Sundanese

33. what do you order at a bar?
You have to come with me if you wanna know…

35. do you have any tattoos?
real tattoos? Hell no… I’m afraid of needles!

36. whats one trait you hate in a person?
boastful

37. do you consider yourself materialistic?
definitely, no…

38. do you cry in front of your friends?
I’d rather cry alone


5 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

uhhhmmm...

Monday, 07 March, 2005

 
Blogger Moses Siburian said...

sar...kalo mau merajuk jgn di blogger gitu loh nek...kan jadi keliatan ama kecengan lo or yang ngecengin loe..kalo akhir2 ini loe dah belongs to someone..ha..ha..

Gak baik mainin perasaan orang sar...ntar KARMA lagi..ha.ha...

ps: jgn manja2 di tempat umum...peace yo....

Friday, 25 March, 2005

 
Blogger Moses Siburian said...

Mengenai item di no.18 gua paling bt deh kalo lo dah semprot cologne lo di kiri dan kanan...ampe sweater gua aja jadi korban...wangi cologne loh yang wangi buah itu...lo kira lagi taman buah ibu Tien yah..sar..ha.ha..sadar dong sar..kalo lo dah jadi corporate employee bukan ABG lagi..jadi yah..ubah dikit lah..jgn pake cologne...clinique happy ato issey miyake kan cuman seiprit dari jumlah penghasilan lo..grew up yah..ha.ha.a...

Friday, 25 March, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

hhahahahahhahaaa.... hahahahhaahaha.... (*sambil mau ngejitak coco) please deh nekkk... gue kan lebih suka yg praktis... bisa di bawa kmana aja... dan wanginya light, gak terlalu ngejreng... makanya pilihan gue jatoh ke johnson&johnson, raspberry ato white musk spray =)

Friday, 25 March, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

ps. ga perlu jadi korban mode kan? hahaha... i'm definitely not a fashion-slave-kinda-girl... please bear with me... (please bear with me? kaya lg ngomong ke customer... =p)

Friday, 25 March, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home