My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Friday, February 11, 2005

3 iN a RoW…

I Know… this article is such a history… it happened 2 weeks ago… but I really wanted to squeeze this in… it’s one of the unforgettable moments in my life…Crazy!!! pheeeewww…

Went with Sammy to Martin Nievera & Patti Austin’s concert in Aranetta. Sammy got 2 free tickets from one of his friends who works in EMI. He only called a couple of hours before the concert, but I finally agreed, coz I don’t really have anything to do at home either… so we met at the embassy and moved on to Aranetta. It was quite a nice concert… you know how Martin Nievera sings… and of course… with Patti Austin, it turned out to be such an excellent duet. I really enjoyed it.

Next… since it was still early, Sammy decided to take me to Ratsky Morato. Wayan came a couple of minutes later. Again, he got an invitation from the manager of Synergy. This group band will be performing in Hardrock Bali the week after. I think Synergy is a cool band. But too bad, Sammy and Wayan refused to groove the music on the dance floor. Hahaha… I was already itching by that time. Wayan finally agreed to get on the dance floor... but, hell… It was second to the last song. And the last two were kinda corny huhuhu… niweyz… no worries, I still had fun. Oh here’s the pic with Sammy, Wayan and the band.

Texted Dedi and he is still at Temple with Ido. So I told Sammy that I’ll join them. So he dropped me at Temple. It turns out to be the worst night ever in my life. Terrible!

Oh! but I still managed to go jogging the next afternoon. People from AIIAS came to play soccer too. Here is the picture of the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home