My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Monday, January 24, 2005

ExErCiSe... Go! Go! Go!

Went with Anis and JJ to eat chicken barbeque in Malate last week... ate 2 cups of rice (ohhh! this one is not good!) met Jojie, Anis and JJ's officemate and his friend, B. they are both Thais. well... they both seem nice… we all had a nice conversation. Couldn't imagine how come they could consume 6 bottles each of San Mig Light in one sitting. Oh… maybe more… because they came ahead of us. I ended up asking Jojie how come he doesn’t own a big tummy, like the other Filipino guyz who love to drink. Then Jojie told me that he does 300 sit ups everyday… that’s like wow! (wondering if I’ll be able to convince myself to do such) the last time when I promised myself that I’ll do sit ups only lasted for few days and I quitted. Ok ok… whatta quitter!!! Since the traditional indo dance class is on a break until the first week of February, I haven’t really done much exercise for the past weeks. Though I went jogging and swimming, gosh... once a week wouldn't be enough to show improvements… so I guess I should do multiple sports. i realize that I’m chubby, if not obese hahaha…

Went jogging with Hanna in San Lorenzo yesterday afternoon… I felt good. A group of people in the park caught my attention. It’s some sort of a martial art/ self defense, using bamboo sticks… I decided to approach the master right after I’m done jogging. I introduced myself and said that I’m interested to join the practice. From that short conversation, I found out that the martial art is called “Arnis” originally from the Philippines, then Sisco, the master, introduced me to some of the girls there. Sisco is actually based in Boracay. I’m so eager to learn. So I talked to Sana, one of the gurls, (she's now in her last year highschool in German School), and oh! she'll later on be the instructor. I already got her number… it’s good to know that the practice is informal, it’ll be a good idea to learn something new and at the same time… doing exercise…!!! Oh yeah right… I’ll be hoping they’ll still be around to practice the succeeding Sundays… so I could join. But I won’t forget to do sit ups… at least more than a hundred per day… wait and see for my flat abs if not six packs... next month or 2 months later… hahaha….


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, you're not obese. it's definitely chubby, which is cute. it's nice to hear u're stayin in shape. another good form of self-defense is aikido. it uses the mind, and for all ages to learn. and don't overdo sit-ups. i'm told that 3 sets x 15 is enough per day :) good luck...(B!)

Friday, 28 January, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

It's a site I'm trying to get off it's feet. This is a generic message but it is posted by a human not a program. You can change the colors at the bottom of the home page; there are 23 different colors. You can also change the header animations. See that little square?! Your entries are likely to get more comments becuase it is a community blogging site.

i started running about 1.5 years ago.

Friday, 28 January, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

you should actually say it straight... that i'm cute? hahaha just kiddin'! well... that's true.. the main idea to exercise is to keep my body in shape... and i wanna be fit all the time. thanks for the encouragement beams. you should also be encouraged to get rid of your santa claus style ho ho ho... =)

Friday, 28 January, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know this is tune in or not...niwayz...

DuNia KU, BUAI, cermin and perfECT!!!..:)

Kucoba tuk melawan.... Kucoba 'tuk berontak.....

Kucoba tuk menghindar.... Kucoba tuk lari menjauh.......

Tapiii ahkkk ..... Ku tak mampu...............

Ku tak kuasa melawan...............

Serasa hasrat raksasa keinginananku sudah melekat..

Mmelekat dekat dengan cahaya "kesadaran" ku..

Aku terbuai, aku terhipno..aku tertarik dan aku terdekap dalam "dunianya"

Tapi aku tak mengeluh aku bahagia..aku riang...

Jantuung ku bergelora...

Aku tahu hasilnya...aku tahu akhirnya..aku tahu ujungnya...

Karena aku dalam "dunia" ku..karena aku harus melalui..karena aku harus tahu apa artinya "perfect"...

...mungkin tepatnya..aku harus "cemplung" ke "situ"

Karena aku harus punya cermin ....cermin..cermin...yang memantulkan sinar hangat ku ....

dan aku tahu akan perfect,dan ...aku tahu akan duniaku...

nvl..hi..hw r u doing?

Monday, 14 February, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

hi vel... thanks lagi bwat puisinya... hmm... bacanya musti berkali2... hahaha... masih bingung intinya sampe sekarang ;p btw, i'm doin' great. how are u?

Monday, 14 February, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalo susah "menerjemahinnya"..mungkin guenya yang "salah" buat..anyway as following your suggestion regarding to submit the "comments", therefore this comment was based on your "transformation" stage that i "saw" at your article..that's why i made it like this one.....

Or it is fit on me to..i dont know either

N

Saturday, 19 February, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home