My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Friday, January 14, 2005

Happy New Year 2005!!!

Sandhi*Anis*Sari*Maria*Wempy

Pheeewww... been busy all week long... I really wanted to update this blog... but huh? What can I do? didn't even have enough time to sleep... well... here it goes... I wanna write about the New Year... It was really fun... we spent an overnight at Manila Peninsula hotel... that Saturday (oh yeah! I still had work on the 31st, whatta day!!!) I went home 1st to grab my things and went directly to the hotel. It was a fun evening... I went swimming along w/ some of the guyz until 10 in the evening... the water wasn't that cold... warm enough to keep me swimming for few minutes... hehehe... took a bath and proceed with the rest of the gang members to the Indonesian Embassy and had dinner there... cool... dinner for free... it was 10 minutes before the countdown when we left the embassy... I had to speed my walk to get to Ayala to see the fireworks (oh yeah... that's what new year is about). We were all scattered, until finally we united... oh forgot to mention, I had my picture taken with the vocalist of Parokya Ni Edgar and Kitchie Nadal... woohoo... I enjoyed their show! next is trip to V Bar! This was the coolest part! I think all of us had a great time there getting wet and dirty... haha!!! no, just kidding... but I'm sure we were all tipsy. Went back to the hotel 5 in the morning... and I was walking barefooted (nasty!) khekhekhe... I was too tired wearing my heels... I know it was stupid hahaha! As soon as we arrived in the room... we could hardly sleep... we were still in the mood to jig (hehe) nah.. we just had few more drinks and went to bed... I don't know how come I was the earliest to wake up! I just slept for 2 hours and had a full energy to ask Maria to go swimming... I realized that I lost my voice... huh? What happened??? I was even trying to wake everybody up and asked 'em to swim... but guess they were still in their dreamland. Hmm... never mind them huehuehue... I was so tired yet so energetic... (say what??? =p) there... it's the end of the day... ate at North Park in Greenbelt and went home directly... and oh! then went straight to bed... zzz...zzz... Happy New Year 2005!

Maria*Coco*Mas Wawan*Roy*

Andre*Abe*Sari*Felix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home