My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Monday, January 17, 2005

iT's FuNnY...

Few days ago, right after work, I went to landmark to buy groceries… because my Thai officemates, Mam and Tum would as well be my lunchmates…so no more eating outside, better cook whatever and eat together in the pantry… =)

It is funny how I was looking for a lunch box at landmark and ended up buying a neon green colored lunch box… I suddenly remember my kindergarten days…

It is funny how I was texting while walking, smiling like crazy… wanna know why? I’m sorry, I won’t tell…

It is funny how the taxi driver won’t stop talking while driving me home, noticed my dimples and wanted to introduce me to the son of his former employer. According to the taxi driver, the guy is now a pilot of Philippine Airlines… (wink ;p)

It’s funny how I rejected his offer and told him that I already have a boyfriend…

It’s funny how I was able to speak straight Tagalog without letting the taxi driver notice that I’m not a Filipina… hahaha….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home