My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Friday, February 11, 2005

The Least i Can Do...

I was supposed to have my rest days on the 9th, 10th and 11th of February. No support on those days due to Chinese New Year and Awal Muharram in Malaysia. But since I was given an assignment by Chris, to translate an interview, so I was squeezing my brain instead. Chris is involved in AFAD (Asian Federation Against Disappearances), and I also found out later on that he is a producer of MTV. Ok, niwayz… Chris gave me a CD and asked me to translate the interview from Bahasa Indonesia to English. There were 3 interviewees and they are the relatives of the victims. The interview was about different cases of involuntary or enforced disappearance in Indonesia. I was so touched, I feel sorry for them, and I hope that my translations can be a great help to AFAD in processing the cases.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

weits... ada account juga dia disini.. walau cuma numpang advertise doank... hehehe...

Monday, 14 February, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home