My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dhin'z Bday- a sudden get together

 Posted by Hello


It was Dhini's B'day last Wednesday. It was like a sudden get together for the indo peepz... who would wanna resist the soto bandung... huh? hehehe... or any indo foods actually... heyyy!!! we're starving for indo foods... mom! help help! help! ;p

It was a holiday in Malaysia last thursday, so we had the gigaset training till around 12nn. Went to watch Guess Who in G4. got really nuthin' to do... so i was just strolling around the mall... argh... i had to wait til 7 pm for my dance practice in the indo embassy. I'll be performing "Puspanjali" for a charity dinner at Zen garden, Greenbelt, this coming April 28th.

Most of my friends are now out of town, enjoying their weekend. Some went to Baguio and some went to Puerto Gallera. hiks! i kinda envy them... i really need fresh air. guess where i am now... today is Saturday, and i'm here at the office. planning to meet teh Maria later at 2 pm in Greenbelt to check out the place. so i was thinking of just updating my blog. I might go to national book store later, i wanna buy all the materials needed for my canvas painting. I'll start on my hobby again. It's one way of escapism... tryin' hard to escape from the stress of daily life... phew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home