My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Asian Formula 3, Batangas Racing Circuit, Philippines

Posted by Hello


A free VIP ticket to watch Asian Formula 3? Hmm I wouldn’t think twice… especially I’m over with finals… a trip to Batangas along with the rest of the Indo peepz sounds cool. Whoa… really really cool… yup! They are back for F3 in the Philippines. I made an early reservation for the ticket and for the transportation, of course… yippee… I’m in! I only had an hour nap (this is because I watched this not-so-good Indo film, Brownies (zzz…zzz). Angga and the gang picked me up at 5 in the morning, we then gathered in the Indo Embassy, and waited for a couple of minutes for the chartered bus and the rest of the people. Took a couple of pics in the bus, then I spent all the time, sleeping, along the journey to Batangas Racing Circuit.

Woohoo… I was able to take pictures with Reno as soon as we arrived (hmm he is such a heartthrob ;>). Bought an AF3 T-shirt and later on, took pics with Nanda and Om Tinton.

Posted by Hello


The one and only good thing about today is that they both WON! There were 2 rounds, Ananda won both rounds in the overall division and Moreno won both rounds as well in the promotion class. Yeah great! The Indonesian anthem was played 4 times… oh… how proud we were… here are the pics…

Posted by Hello


Indonesians are so noisy… so here goes Nanda and Reno’s supporters. We didn’t really bother of the heat. We were all the way cheering for both of them… oh yeah, we never got tired of shouting their names… Go Nanda! Go Reno! Hahaha…

Posted by Hello


We took pictures like crazy… mo pictures? Here we go…

Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Left Batangas racing circuit at around 5… and arrived in Manila at around 730pm. Went home right away… and here I am, in front of the computer. So excited updating my blog. Whatta great weekend =)

1 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

huhuahuahua mang enak ketepuuu... baik baik aja gue disini ben. =)

Saturday, 16 April, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home