My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

MoOdy Me, yEt sO mUch tHinGs HavE tO bE dONe

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. So much things have been going on… good and bad… happy and sad… one thing for sure, I’ll just update this blog with the good and happy stories of mine, on the other hand, I’d rather keep the bad and sad stories on my own. There is no use of putting it here anyways… lets start, it’s going to be a long story… here we go…



Ok, last April 28th, I, along with teh Maria and Ido performed a Balinese dance, Tari Puspanjali at Zen Garden, in Greenbelt, Makati. We volunteered that dance for a charity dinner. The evening will fund proven art therapy programs to help street children in Manila. Facilitating organizations are the Albert Schweitzer Association Phils. Inc., Childhope Asia Philippines and KNK Philippines. It is a private initiative by a group of volunteers from local and international businesses to help street children. It was quite a good event, wherein some of the street children of the art therapy program also performed some dance and song numbers. There were also some other Asian dances. It was kinda flattering when some other performers admired our dance and costumes. They were really interested to join our dance troupe. Oh well… I don’t even know myself when the routine dance practice in the embassy will ever start again…



The day after, April 29th, I joined the team dinner at Giligan’s Island Restaurant. It was a celebration for what the team has accomplished for the past 2 months. There were games, and lots of giveaway prizes. Got a prize for working on the bulletin board. Cool… decided to go to V bar with my Thai officemates, and it came to the point where I influenced some of my Indo friends to join the gimmick.

I had to go to Camp Crame sometime last week to process the documents of the recovered Pajero. Well… it was quite a hard thing for me to do, coz I just don’t master on these things… have to go back there again this week because I lack some documents. I know… going to Camp Crame would be a thrilling adventure… I’m hoping that all things are going to work out as planned and a.s.a.p.

Okie okie… now it’s time to write about my recent weekend. Watched “Shattered Glass” after work, last Saturday, May 7th. It is based on a true story… it’s not hard to imagine that those kind of people really do exist. Lies after lies after lies… “did I do anything wrong? Are you mad at me?” that’s Steven’s line in the movie… I hate it so much. Moving on, went shopping for summer stuffs in Glorietta with Anis and JJ. We were doubtful at first if we are really going to go to Splash Island the next day. It was just the plan of the three if us to spend time on a weekend. Not enough information if we can commute going there, besides, it’s outside Metro Manila, to commute is not a good idea. Turned out that the plan went smoothly since we were able to rent an adventure, with a very good price. Went there about 9 am, it was supposed to be just the three of us, but then we bumped into other Indo people from the embassy at the Splash Island gate, so that’s good. We got to hang out all together. Stayed there until about 3 pm and decided to go to San Lorenzo, just to meet up with some friends. Seshdi was also there and it was a rush idea of her to invite us dinner at her house. Her parents were nice. The crazy thing is that I and my friends went swimming in Seshdi’s house that evening! Hello?! It was kinda late, and was so unplanned, but why not? I was still wearing on my swimsuit ;p

I enjoyed my last weekend, had so much fun. Hey… I said I had fun, but I did not say that something is not bothering me. So what does that mean? argh… Nevermind me…

I’m now listening to OPM, Kitchie Nadal and Gary Valenciano. It was recently purchased. Kitchie Nadal sounds like Alanis Morisette on her song entitled “same ground”. While Gary Valenciano’s One2One, I used to have his album, but it was lost along with the carnapped Pajero. I love every single song in that album. Gary duets with top Philippine female singers. Awesome.

Went back to Camp Crame yesterday May 10th, to process the car documents. Waited for quite a while just to have it signed. But that was actually not a big deal, because I immersed myself talking to one of the young police officers there. He was the one who helped me out with the papers. He is some sort of an investigator or something… while waiting for my papers to be signed, he was asking me about how I came to the Philippines, how did I learn Tagalog, how do I like it here, basically about my stay here in this country. Then we talked about school, course that we took in college and stuff. OMG, he even showed me his pictures when he was still in college. He’s actually still pretty young, he’s in his early 20s. I asked for a phone number, not necessarily cell phone number you know… I needed a contact number just in case I need further assistance to process those papers. We then turned out to exchange cell numbers. Well, that was fine. At least he told me that I can contact him in case I need his help, in case of emergency. That sounds cool. At least I know someone who can back me up if I’m in trouble somewhere.

So I went to Glorietta right after, went there to develop pictures and to buy some groceries. Guess what, that police officer was starting to text me. So what happened was we became textmates last evening while I’m busy buying groceries in the supermarket. He even asked for my landline number, and I gave it after a couple of thoughts. And whoops, when I arrived home, got a message, again, from that PO, this time he asked me if he could call to my landline. It was a liitle late, like 1030 in the evening, worried if it’s going to be a long conversation, I decided to tell him that my sis is using the internet, therefore the phone is busy. I also took off the phone handle so that it’ll be a busy tone. So it was some sort of white lies. I know I know… that’s bad, but I do have the rights to avoid men, just not in the mood. (sshhh… I’m really hoping that this guy never would have the chance to read my blog, or else, I’m dead).

Whoa… I’m feeling pretty much moody at this time, which I hate it myself. I do not eat healthy, do not exercise, all i wanna do is just to sleep. I have a tendency to be so much more sensitive than usual. I’ve been thinking of so much things lately, my brain is working so hard to figure out what can I do to make myself feel better. Life has been harsh and I just don’t mind sitting all alone to make sense of every little thought. Guess I’m at the stage of feeling this severe emotional distress. Does that sound that awful? Well… that’s how life goes… ok. So I’m a little neurotic, I worry about things too much.

Took some online personality tests, to be able to know and understand myself. The result turned out to be so much accurate and I agreed to most of it. Amazing. Readers, you may read the results on the comments. ciao for now =)

2 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

i did a personality test in yahoo, so here is the result of my personality type:

Your Personality Type:
The Giver
Bringing out the best in others

You're a classic Giver who's loving, helpful, generous, and compassionate.

You see the best in other people and in humanity in general. Because your heart is open, you help other people open their hearts, too.

You could easily be the person behind a wildly successful spouse or friend, because you're great at supporting and empowering others. You're incredibly modest and humble, so you're more comfortable seeing someone else get the credit and be in the limelight.

You're the most helpful and compassionate of the personality types. So much so, that if you pass a stray dog on the street, it probably kills you not to be able to bring it home. In fact, you have a habit of collecting human "strays," too, who are brokenhearted (or just plain broke). You take them into your life and your heart, and you feed them with praise and support till they gain back their strength and self-confidence.

Of course, sometimes you do too much for others and become drained physically, emotionally, and even financially. You're not especially good at letting people know what you need. In fact, you try hard to hide when you're feeling bad. That sweet smile goes on your face and no one knows that you're hurting.

Thursday, 12 May, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

and here goes the result of my love style:

Your Love Style:
Sensible

You're looking to fall in love with a lifetime companion—someone who'll share the good times and the bad.

You take love and commitment very seriously. To you, love is a partnership. It's an extreme form of friendship. Dating gives you a chance to learn what you like and don't like and who you would get along with best. However, once you know who you're looking for, it's a waste of time to pursue a relationship and risk falling in love with someone you know is incompatible.

The Sensible love style is the most practical and reasonable of the love styles. You don't expect love at first sight. Liking someone is a good start, and as comfort and closeness grow, love can emerge. Of course, Sensible lovers have to be prepared for the possibility that it may not work out that way. When we "fall in" love, we "fall away" from the routines and rules that define our day-to-day lives. It's this extraordinary emotion that motivates us to rearrange our lives and priorities to incorporate someone else. Paradoxically, it's the irrational part of love that helps us deal with all the pragmatic and logistical challenges of committing to someone.

Even after a passionate stretch, chances are your approach to love will return to a more Sensible style. Most lovers, regardless of how they start, evolve more into companions over time anyway. For now, your "style" of loving has these common features:

You're looking for a very close, intimate relationship. You want to share the most important aspects of your life with him and not feel like you have to hold things back. The past is the past, but you should be open and honest about your life now. If you love him, you'll want to know about his hopes and dreams and try to help make them come true.

Love means sharing your life completely with someone. His friends and family become your friends and family, and vice versa. Love requires sacrifice, and at times this means giving up parts of your own life so you can share a life together.

Like the song says, "If you want
to know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss." You want passionate kisses and won't settle for anything less. The two of you will probably be instantly attracted to each other. Sexual chemistry isn't everything, but it's a great way to connect body and soul with your partner.

Both partners have to decide when they're ready to make a commitment and at what pace. Rushing into a commitment only adds to the pressure of forming a relationship. The two of you have to find the type and level of commitment that makes sense given your feelings and how long you've been together.

Thursday, 12 May, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home