My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Nobar mEeTiNg aNd tHaT giFt pAcKaGe

Had a meeting with PPMIP buddies last Thursday night at mas Wawan's house. Discussed about the upcoming plan, Nobar 2(Nonton Bareng 2). PPMIP is again planning to screen indo movies. just like what we did last year. It was just a light discussion. And it's still going to be a long way to go...

After the brief meeting, (or should i say during??? coz some were still discussing about Nobar) i had a little chat with ade re our past relationships. hiks... i haven't been talking about that in "decades". It suddenly reminds me of the past. Speaking about relationships, i almost forgot what it means. =) Whether or not the past still resides in my mind, I still don't feel ready to start all over again. The bottom line is that it's not easy to find someone who is sincere and who shares the same value as you do. Especially if the emotional connection just isn't there...

As soon as i arrived home from the meeting, i was surprised to receive a package sent by my senior high-schoolmate, Yuki. (Thanks ya Ki). It was nicely wrapped. He sent me 2 books, which are "Sekuntum Mawar untuk Remaja" by Ust. Jefri Al-Bukhori and "Cambuk Hati" by Dr. Aidh bin Abdullah Al Qarni. I haven't been reading these kinds of readings for such a long time. I've read a few pages and i'll continue reading. I feel much better inside.

It's Saturday, i'm at work. And i'm excited to join the team building later. We'll be off from Manila by 3 pm. I'll be spending my weekend in Calamba, Laguna. Hope it'll be a great one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sar, baru sempet nich nge check blog nya sari. iya ya.. seru juga kita ngobrol nya, ya abis kita situasi nya mirip sich. i know how it feels. ya.. move on aja dech sar!! jangan terlalu dipikirin sedihnya. hehe.. have fun baca buku nya. takecare. see you around -ade/laila-

Saturday, 21 May, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sar, baru sempet nich nge check blog nya sari. iya ya.. seru juga kita ngobrol nya, ya abis kita situasi nya mirip sich. i know how it feels. ya.. move on aja dech sar!! jangan terlalu dipikirin sedihnya. hehe.. have fun baca buku nya. takecare. see you around -ade/laila-

Saturday, 21 May, 2005

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

alo ade... huehuehue... iya sih, emang udah moved on kok... udah seabad yg lalu gtu loh ;p

Monday, 23 May, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home