My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

EaSteR @ InDo EmBaSsY aNd MisSiOn ImPoSsiBLe 3



Saturday, May 6th, I went to the Indonesian Embassy to meet some fellas, because we planned to watch Mission Impossible 3 all together. There was this Easter celebration in the main lobby at that time. And some of my friends were playing the band. So I just sat at the back with Anis, Niar and cutie little Tasha. We were taking pictures instead. Don’t you think Tasha would be a model someday? She's so into posing... (And oh! before I went to the embassy, I met Niar, Kuya Romel, Ate Maki and Rachelle at Banana Leaf, and then kuya dropped me and Niar in the embassy) =D


Top: Me w/ the Guyz
Bottom: Me w/ the Gurlz


Right after, we went to Oakwood, Danny and Ita’s place. We then met the other fellas right there. And wow!!! surprisingly, we were 20. Me, Anis, JJ, Wandy, Ido, Danny, Ita, Sandhi, Reyda, Shabun, Seto, Yogi, Kemal, Takur, LaiLai, Felix, Chandra, Yuchin, Niar, and Anton. We all then headed towards Greenbelt 3. Stayed at Global Café for some drinks and then watched the midnight film show. It was around 1.30 in the morning, and finished around 4 am. Guess where I went after that… just see my next post… hehehe…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home