My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

GiFtS… GiFtS… GiFtS… and GiFtS…

I wanna THANK these people, for their lovely gifts. As if it's my B'day... =D


Carlo:
For this cute teddy bear. He gave it to me on Tuesday, April 25th, when we met at Starbucks Podium, and then Carlo accompanied me to Teh Maria’s house for my dance practice.



Sandhi: For these 2 cute lobsters from Saisaki… hehehe… He said that those are for me and Adau.

Seto: For the Danzon’s Almonds, Hazelnuts, Raisins coated with dairy milk chocolate, that he gave me as a pasalubong from Kuala Lumpur. Superduperlicious!!!

Aya: For the t-shirt from Kuala Lumpur. A pasalubong from her vacation.


Kacle:
For the Nagoya Hardrock Café T-shirt. And I’ll also send him Makati-Philippines Hardrock café tshirt, color grey with a blue print. This guy is one of my clients in Japan.


Oh my dear, it’s nice to have thoughtful people around me like you guys… Thank you so much…! =D

Now it’s time for me to give away gifts…


Jackie:
I will give her this bag as my B’day gift, on her 23rd birthday last May 3rd.




Ade: I will send my brother some t-shirts, because he asked me to… hehehe…



Kacle and Uya: I’ll send these 2 Makati-Philippines Hardrock café t-shirts to them. The grey one is for Kacle and the black one is for Uya. Both of them are my clients in Japan.


My dear gurls: I'll be sending some school supplies for 10 unfortunate children in Santiago city. I've bought some of it and the rest will follow. I'm doing a charity, I would send grade 1 students to school, I would fund their tuition fee as well. I hope my goodwill mission will mean something to them.

Next is what I bought for myself…

I am always tempted to drop by in Megamall after work… and…

I saw this cute t-shirt in bench. I just like what is written on it. It is sooo Adau. Hehehe… I’ll wear that if I’ll hangout with Adau somewhere.

I also bought this cap from bench… well… I am sometimes a tomboy, so I like wearing caps. And navy blue is one of my favorite colors.


I bought this 2 cute bags… one is white and the other is tosca green. I just thought that they were cute… so I just bought it.


And oh! don’t you think Adau’s bag is cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home