My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

TaKeUcHi sAn’s BiRtHdAy aNd
MaTroShka fRoM cOcO


Up: Fernando, Sari, Takeuchi San, Mami Nan, Thao
Down: Sari & Takeuchi San

Here I go again. My boss, Takeuchi San had her Birthday last Thursday, March 16th. I didn’t know that it was her birthday until most of the people in the office greeted her. Her birthday was not posted in the announcement board. So I just greeted her that day, coz I don’t have anything to give her, not even a single card. So on the next week, which was on Tuesday, I decided to go to Megamall before work, to buy her something. I went to Marks and Spencer and bought her M&S hand & body lotion and talc. I gave it to her as soon as I arrived in the office on Tuesday. Well, she seems to like it. I hope so.

The Birthday Cake and the Birthday Woman


We then arranged to make a small gathering and have lunch together for her celebration, the week after. The lunch was planned to be held on Friday March 24th, but for some reasons, it was postponed to Saturday March 25th. Thank God, so that I could join. Because I filed a VL on Thursday, to make my school work, I decided to make it up on Saturday. So… right timing.

Saturday March 25th, the group planned to give a B’day gift, so I, together with Mami Nan, Jurai and Namthip went to Megamall to buy red wine & cookies in Marks and Spencer. We then headed towards Podium and then had lunch in Banana Leaf. The group was incomplete. We are actually 11 in the foreign group but only 7 of us attended. Mami Nansoe (Myanmar), Thao(Vietnam), Jurai, Namthip (Thailand), and Me, JJ, Fernando (Indonesia). I’m not that aware of whose idea was it to set up this lunch… but one thing is for sure, each one of us agreed to shoulder the expenses equally. So we had ruti canai. tom yam kung, sate ayam, mie goreng, for lunch. We then light the candle on the cake that JJ bought and ate the mango cake for dessert. It turned out that she grabbed the bill from the waiter. So… Takeuchi San paid for everything!!! Hahaha… we were happy, but on the other side, we feel ashamed hehehe.. but that’s ok, at least everything went well. I felt like 9 months pregnant, because I suddenly felt so big and heavy hehehe… coz that was Indonesian food, but It was not even close to the real traditional Indonesian taste. But that’s still food, and I eat food. Hehehe…

Matroshka from Coco.

Next is that…sometime last week, I got Matroshka from Coco in Kiev. He sent it via Ibu Alex, the wife of the Ambassador of Indonesia in Kiev, Ukraine. Hmm… Thanks yah Co… Then I asked Coco if he wants anything from Manila, and said he wants OPM CD.. so.. I might look for OPM CD one of these days… (kesian bgt deh loe Co, kangen bgt sama Manila ya? Hahaha). Hmm but I still doubt if I can ask Ibu Alex to give the CD to Coco tho… well lets see later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home