My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FiRsT 15 tEsTiMoNiaLs...

Got this from friendster... it's kinda cool...

Go to your page and list the first fifteen people who have commented you. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next new commenter. (only real people, not groups)

(according to date)

1. Dhini................... 9. Enda
2. Dita ...................10. Coco
3. Mutty................11. Cindy
4. Helda................ 12. Bima
5. Anis................... 13. Cita
6. Jackie................ 14. Joe
7. Sandhi............... 15. Diani
8. Michael

Have you ever kissed 4?
- Helda… yeah.. cipika cipiki…/ beso-beso…

What's the best memories you have of 10?
- Coco… working together in Siemens

Why are you friends with 9?
- Enda… she’s the niece of one of my close friends in Manila, Maria, I knew enda thru her…

When's the next time you're gonna see 6?
- Jackie… soon, after my final week in school… hopefully!

Tell something juicy about number 15:
- Diani… hahaha she was/ is a party girl…

What do you like about 8?
- Michael… oops I don’t know him that much… just met him thru friendster…

Is number 1 attractive?
- Dhini… she’s a “she”…! she’s like a little sister to me…

What was your first impression of 7?
- Sandhi… uhm… uhm…nice and kind…

How did you meet 3?
- Mutty… I met her here in Manila, coz just like my dad, her mom was also assigned to work in the Indonesian Embassy, Manila. We were neighbors…

Do you think 13 could kill someone?
- Cita… hahaha… unless she is out of her mind…

Is 11 your best friend?
- Cindy… my best friend in text I guess… we don’t meet each other that often, but we always keep in touch thru text messages… she’s so sweet…

Have you seen 12 naked?
- Bima… Huahahaha…. damn! How I wish! Oops.. sorry beams… just kidding! peace!

Has number 7 seen you naked?
- Sandhi… of course not! Pheeew….

Would you ever kiss 5?
- Anis… yeah! I usually kiss her on the cheeks… she’s my sister… hello?

Do you think 2 has a crush on you?
- Dita… again, she’s a “she”… I would faint if she has a crush on me… hahaha… love u sis!

Who do you spend the most time with?
- Anis… we live under the same roof… my sis, my housemate, my schoolmate, my classmate… hehehe…

What is the last thing you did with 1?
- Dhini… had a dance practice in the Indonesian Embassy last Sunday…

Have you ever hung out with 2 outside of school?
- Dita… we were not schoolmates, but I often hung out with her when she was still here in Manila…

Have you ever been to 3's house?
- Mutty… definitely… she used to be my neighbor…

How do you know 4?
- Helda… she was my senior in junior high school

Have you ever slept with 5?
- Anis... every day…

Do you think 6 is sexy?
- Jackie… yeah! She is chubby but sexy and attractive… guys just line up for her hehehe…

Have you ever liked 7?
- Sandhi… hmm tricky question huh?

Where is the last place you went with 8?
- Michael… again, not close…

Are you real close to 9?
- Enda… Not really, I just met her few times, when she had a vacation here in Manila…

What kind of relationship do you have with 10?
- Coco… my former officemate and present friend. He’s a good…

Have you ever kissed 11?
- Cindy… beso-beso… / cipika cipiki…

Have you ever been to the movies with 12?
- Bima… Yup, once... when I had my vacation in Jakarta… we went to Citos, watched movie (hiks! I forgot what it was) and spent time having some coffee in sturbucks…

Have you ever gotton in trouble with 13?
- Cita… nope, don’t think so… I didn’t spend that much time with her in high school…

Would you ever make a move on 14?
- Joe… he’s such a huge baby boy to me… hehehe… miss u joe! Mwah!

What do you and 15 talk about the most.?- Diani… relationships…

***This survey is suchha kick ass!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sandhi said...

hahahaha....thats nice.....i have posted this too in my spaces....=)

Sunday, 02 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home