My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

sEa SidE aNd… PisANg gOrEnG gWe gAtOT…!!! (gagal total)

It’s my day off from work, every Fridays… so I went to the Indonesian Embassy, to get some amount of money (YES!!! The car has already been sold the other Friday) that I kept in Tante Offing’s house. Went to Standart Chartered then deposit the money… I went online for few minutes there, checked my email, and friendster. Went to the post office to mail the hardrock t-shirt for one of my clients in Japan, then went to Sykes Burgundy to claim my Certificate of Employment.

Arrived home, then rest for around 30 minutes, dressed up for class, had class at 6 pm. Ms. Abanto helped each one of us with the structure of our proposal… hmmm I got myself pretty clear now, with what I’m going to do for thesis… I hope everything will work as planned. Gotta submit some parts of the paper next Friday… whoaaa… I better start working on it A.S.A.P!!!

After class, we (Me, Anis, JJ and Andri) went to Sea Side, that’s somewhere in Macapagal Boulevard. My sister’s friend, Sandra, told her that we can eat seafood to death… and the price is also reasonable. The exciting part is our experience to get to choose our own sea food in the market right there (there is even “tiangge”), so we bought 1kg of oyster, 1 kg of scallops, 1 kg of tilapia fish, and 1 kg of shrimps. The restaurants along Sea Side have this cooking service, so there’ll be a cooking charge aside from the seafood we’ve paid for. Hmm… I really like the style… we asked them to bake the oyster, fry the tilapia fish, sauté and buttered the shrimps and scallops (with chili sauce). Yeah… we really ate seafood to death! We were all satisfied with their servings. Great dinner! Went home then zzz… (sorry, no pics, coz i wasn't prepared with my camera)

Today, Saturday March 18, I woke up 5.30 in the morning, had Subuh prayer, then did house chores, as usual. Went to the grocery with Anis. As soon as I arrived home, I started to do an experiment… of making pisang goreng (fried banana w/ flour). It was honestly my first time to make one…(mau ngikutin Ido ceritanya). Something went wrong, the mix wasn’t thick enough. So you can tell by the picture! Hahaha… it looks like “telor ceplok” huhuhu… Anis even added some more flour, but it didn’t change that much! Hahaha… some was even overcooked, because I was chatting with Alwi, while frying… (Al, tanggung jawab!!!) hahaha… but the taste wasn’t that bad, I added butter, chocolate and cheese on top of it. =) hmmm I'm actually used to multi-tasking, frying while chatting while texting while washing my clothes.... (just like what I did)

After making pisang goreng, then I suddenly had this idea of wanting a pet. I then asked Anis to accompany me to Cartimart to look for something cute. Hehehe… we then decided to buy 2 pairs of lovebirds. A pair of blue + white + grey fur, and the other pair is green + yellow fur. I even bought some accessories for their cage… I was actually thinking of having a cat, but my apartment where I'm living now, just won’t accommodate pet such cats. I live in the 3rd floor… no garden, I only have a back terrace where i can put the cage for my love birds.

Oh well, till the next post, I’m going to take a bath now… I’m going to Valleverde, Chandra’s place, for his B’day party. Ciao for now. bUbByE…

4 Comments:

Blogger sarichairul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, 19 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo wiss, non... gowo rene iku fried banana sing overcooked... tak gares kabeh.., nanti tak kasi banana-crepes ala bandung. haha...

Friday, 24 March, 2006

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

eleuh eleuh... si om alwi teh nyarios naon nya? da abdi mah teu ngarti pisan euy... naha atuh nganggo bahasa jawa kitu... bae atuh lah... mana banana crepes na? *nagih*

Friday, 24 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

si non tea, urusan makanan teh cepet pisan.. baru abdi posting langsung ada reply-na

Friday, 24 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home