My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

mY FiRsT uPdAtE iN 2006

Hallerrr people! I’m happy to be back here, updating my blog. Oh yes, it’s been such a long time since I last updated it. (10 months???!!!) Where have I been for the last months? That’s going to be a long story, and it’ll be a waste of time for you to read. Hahaha… *not interesting lah!

Oh well, I went through some adjustments in my life. I realized that people are subject to ups and downs. Wherein sleeping for 12 hours a day isn’t enough for me. So… now, I am determined to look at things in a positive way. Inhale the love and goodness and exhale the tears, fears and worries. I really want to start a worry-free life. I want to get things organized and live the life I used to have. Live it to the fullest! You’re right, life is short…

I’ve lost weight… not to mention that I lost more than 10 kilograms!!! It was effortless… I just lost my appetite… when I thought something went extremely wrong, then I realized that it was just me who is making it up… else than that, I missed Indonesian foods! I’m tired of eating fast foods almost everyday… Mc Donalds, Jolibee… arrgghh!!! I don’t love it anymore, except for the ice cream or ice craze, I’m still lovin’ it!

Mom came to Manila last January 22nd to visit me and Anis, I was so glad that she could make it. Her baggage was overweight and was charged US$100. Hmm.. too bad.. it’s because she brought us lots of Indonesian foods, some are from my neighbors in Indonesia. Tante Pospos made us ayam cabe ijo, Bu Yusuf gave us rempeyek, Bibi made us beef steak, my relative in Tasik made us gepuk, Bi Idah made us ulen, uhm what else… Mom also brought tempe, ikan peda, ikan jambal, sambel goreng kentang kering, sambel goreng tempe kering, putri salju, chocolate cookies (kaya kue2 lebaran gitu loh) and then… terasi! Mom also brought terasi… she said that it is the most important ingredient. I never knew how to cook something with terasi, but Mom then thought me how. She cooked everything with terasi, like nasi goreng, sayur asem, sayur daun singkong, kredok, and the best is sambel goreng tempe. Ohhh I love it to death… And one more, ikan peda! never thought that I would miss those foods so muuuch! I remembered those times when I don’t value the foods served at home and wanting fast foods instead. Now I know, nothing beats Bibi’s cookings… hehehe…

I really had a blast spending my time with Mom. We spent quality times together, read Yaasin, Mom also wants to ensure my ability in reading Qur’an, went to south spa, her favorite place to relax, went to Manila Bay, we cook together and so many more… the more that I realized, she is the best Mom ever. She supports me all the way..


Anis, Sari, Mom in South Spa



Sari, Anis and Mom in Manila bay

One month seems too short… Mom actually stayed in Manila for one and a half months. But she had to go home because she has lots of invitations waiting, arisan, wedding parties, and that Ade misses her… he misses Mom? I don’t think so… I’m sure that he is waiting for his pasalubong, alias oleh2… coz he has a checklist! Peace de, you know that I love you so much…

So Saturday, March 4, Anis, JJ and I dropped Mom to the airport. Tante Offing, Tante Gunadi and Tante Heri were also there to accompany Mom to the airport. Good that they were there, so I didn’t really have emotional moments and cry a river when Mom left… hehehe… Mom gave me lots of advices, which I’ll try my best to keep. I’ll be good.


Tante Gunadi, Tante Heri, Sari, Mom, Anis, Tante Offing at the airport.

Ok, then evening, on the same day, new comers from Unilever, Mas Danny and Mba Itha invited us to their home. It was kinda like a welcome party. The sop buntut was irresistible. Met few new people on that day. It was great. Went to the embassy to have a dance practice on Sunday, a new dance this time.. Tari Merak.. yehey… can’t wait to perform again (?) hehehe…


In Mas Danny and Mba Itha’s house

About school-- I’m now taking (hopefully) my last class, and the one who teaches is Ms. Flordeliz Abanto. I think she is a great Prof., she is so nice and encourages everybody in class. She is so approachable and I just felt comfortable when she teaches, comparing to the other Professors. I really hope that she would help me throughout the term.

About work-- after I’m done working in Sykes Asia Inc., I thankfully got another job, in PIMS, a Japanese-owned company. Still an International agent, this time is in sales. I market the product, Access Plus (a rechargeable international calling card) to the Indonesians in Japan. Indonesian singer Krisdayanthi is the endorser of the card and she is the icon. Doing marketing and sales is not that bad at all… well, the pay is so much worth it, specially that I’m just a part-timer. Well, I don’t know until when this can last, but I’m just happy that I got the chance to work in the company. Oh well, but the target is killing me… huhuhu…

Alright then, that’s it for the updates… woohoo it’s a long one. I’ll be sharing some other stories next time.

5 Comments:

Blogger chairunnisa said...

Hey sis.. you're back to normal.. hahaha no wonder you sleep @ 4am these past few days... have you been missing the internet lately? =p

Saturday, 11 March, 2006

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

Thank you so much my dear sis, you were always there for me.. i forgot that life was all about challenges... oh well, i feel great to be back sleeping at 4 am hehehe... =)

Saturday, 11 March, 2006

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

hi rouuu... eh gue udah makan gado2 loh kmrn... kebetulan disini ada resto india & asia gitu. tapina gado2nya harganya selangit... kalo di rupiahin skitar Rp 40.000 seporsi... huhuhu... sakit ati gue =(

Saturday, 11 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sari,

grad to know anything about you so,long time no see but i'm alway miss you my dear...i feel great when i chatted with you. hope i have chace to see you nextime take care my friend.mwah!

~m@m~

Sunday, 12 March, 2006

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

hey mam, thanks for dropping by... i felt great also, to still be able to keep in touch with you... miss ya!

Wednesday, 22 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home