My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SiEmENs rEuNiOn & SiSvAL 314

Sari, Arvie, Kim and Gear

I had such a wonderful weekend. I woke up Saturday morning, did house chores, I washed the dishes, ironed my clothes etc. Then the moment that I have been waiting for, happened Saturday night at 7.30 pm @ Giligan. (That’s the place where we once had a Siemens teambuilding).

Left: Gear, Sari, Cleng, Jen, Obb
Right: Jen,Gear, Kim, Obb, Sari

Obb and Jen were the ones who organized this reunion. It was such a brilliant idea since we haven’t met each other for almost a year. We had a great dinner. Not all of the Siemens team attended, those who were there: Me, Gear, Obb w/ her bf, Cleng with her bf, Jen w/ her bf, Tim w/ his wife, Arvie, Kim and Zeekee. We were only 13, too bad the others couldn’t join, but who knows, we are going to make another one happen in the future. And oh! I met Dairen, our chief when I joined the Pep Squad in College.

Left: Anis, Sari, Ido, Reyda
Middle: Sari & Anis
Right: Sari (picture taken by Anton)

Ido, Anis, Sari, Butet, Aya, Reyda

The reunion finished at around 12 midnight, so I went right away to Sisval. Wherein I heard that there’ll be a meeting. (psssttt.. I got lost on my way there! Damn! I’ve lived here in Manila for more than 6 years and I still got lost in Washington!!! How could that happen???) Yeah! Of course I was too late to join the meeting.. which was probably about a drama that we, PPMIP ( Persatuan Pelajar dan Mahasiswa Indonesia di Philippines) are planning to make for the commemoration of the Indonesian Independence day this coming August or the meeting might be about a seminar of career opportunities and leadership that is going to be held soon. Anyways, I wasn’t so sure if they really had a meeting… It was probably a get together thingy… hahaha… well then, we spent some quality times, the girls were posing for pictures, as if we were a fashion model or something! Then.. Anton played the guitar and we were singing all songs, from Pop to Dangdut. While most of the guys were in Sisval 312 (Andre’s place) playing Pocker. The sun almost rises when I really felt extremely sleepy. So we ended up having an overnight in Iedo’s place.

Woke up at 9 in the morning and went home right away. Thought I had enough sleep, so I just went online. Had a dance practice @ Indonesian Embassy, Sunday at 3pm, went to Glorietta to buy Hardrock T-shirt for one of my clients in Japan, coz we are planning to exchange gifts. (Still thinking of a Kimono, that’ll be cute!) Went to Iedo’s place again, just to have dinner in her place… Seto cooked mie goreng of his own style… my tummy was aching because I ate too much! It was all because of Seto! Hehehe… went home then… zzz…zzz…

Hello wouldn't allow me to upload my pics, so i tried to use my geocities, it works, but then I discovered that we can upload pics using blogger itself! huh? how could i just realize it now? it is even more convenient. yahoo... now i know... phew...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sari! you're look good ha....wow i didn't see you almost a year you're look so tin, and sorry i cannot attended our team maybe next time we can join each other...anyway, miss you my dear...mwah

Thursday, 16 March, 2006

 
Blogger sarichairul said...

heeyyy Mam... you made me blush... hehehe... alright, i hope obb is going to organize another reunion in the near future... maybe in Gear's house? hehehe because i ordered a bracelet from her. i'll be there! miss u too my dear.. mwaahhhh...

Friday, 17 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home