My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

cHaNdRa'S B'dAy cELeBrAtiON aNd eTc...

Saturday evening, went to Pak Budiarto’s house(of Citra), for the celebration of Chandra’s birthday. Bought a cake from Becky’s kitchen. Arrived there around 8pm. chatted a little with some people there… then ate dinner. Soto ayam, perkedel, sate ayam, ox tongue, and lasagna… I just LOOOVE the lasagna. Perfecto! Arrived home at around 4am… then directly land myself on the land of dreams…


Sunday morning, woke up around 11 am, went online for a while, then prepared myself and headed towards the embassy. Anis and I joined the Angklung class for the first time, it was quite fun… just for another experience…who knows I’ll have the chance to perform someday. Then proceeded with the dance practice. Ate in Tokyo Tokyo with Anis, JJ, Sandhi and Seto right after, then went home.

Monday? Got my ass back to work… My boss, Takeuchi san, just came back from Vietnam. She gave me a floral green pouch. Coco called in the evening, just for a little chit chat.

Today? One of my clients in Japan, Uya called to my landline in the morning, while I’m doing another attempt making pisang goreng. Oh well, it’s getting better…

And oh! I already got names for 4 of my lovebirds… I’ll have it posted next… along with their close-up pictures… that’s going to be cute!

Arrgghh!!! I just edited the pictures manually... "Hello" and "blogger" just didn't work! so I had to upload it first in geocities, then put the link on edit post. Just looking at the HTML codes gave me a headache. Oh! I forgot! think positive, at least I got to practice editing HTML codes, a subject that I took in my Online News Pubslishing class... I also glanced at webmonkey. It helped a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home