My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Monday, April 10, 2006

ThAnK yOu Ms. AbAntO…

I just went to school this afternoon to meet Ms. Agnes and get my course card in Media Research and Thesis Proposal Writing class taught by Ms. Flordeliz Abanto. I got a 3.5, which is the highest grade that I could get in the course. I was able to get it several times already. But, for this class, I didn’t really expect it, but I did try my best to do it, and consult her every after class. I’m glad when she told me that I was hardworking and I performed well. Thank you Ms. Abanto, you’ve helped me a lot and that you are like a ray of light when I thought that I couldn’t get through this class. I have also learned from her that the biggest fear of all is the fear itself that we have in mind.

I felt that this class is really a crucial one, because I would know whether my thesis proposal topic would be doable. It is “A Textual Analysis on the Portrayal of Indonesian Women in Indonesian Films, (During and Post Megawati Soekarnoputri’s Period 2001-2006)”. Moreover, I would only deal with thesis writing of that topic for the rest of the course after the comprehensive exam.

I hope you are reading this, I want you to know how much I really appreciate your guidance throughout the term.

Happy summer in Cebu!

Last but not the least, I’m happy that I was able to manage my time very well, doing school assignments, work, my activities in PPMIP (the Indonesian Students Association in the Philippines), doing house chores, and even doing my hobbies, like chatting and blogging. Above all, I want to thank my family, and God, Allah S.W.T. for giving me the strength. (did I just win an Oscar? I sounded like one ;p)

I will always remember my motto in life: “Do your best, and God will do the rest”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home