My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

MuSic 21 PlaZa aNd IcE AgE 2: The Meltdown


Up: Clockwise- Nelmer, Niar, Reyda, Nancy, Shabun, Tyo, Kemal, Aang, Andre, Sari
Bottom: Andre, Sari & Sandhi


Me, singing...

Monday, April 10th evening, I was just planning to spend time chatting in YM with my “friendly friends”. But suddenly @ around 11.30pm, Sandhi asked me out to Malate, along with Niar, and her friend, Nelmer. Said the others are going to be there too. Hmm... good idea, I’ve been waiting to go out with some friends anytime this week, because I have one week holiday from work, my boss is now in Japan and she’ll be back Monday, April 17th. It’s also holly week, so the office is closed. Then they came to my house to fetch me, and we headed towards Malate. Sandhi said that some peeps were also there, and that we’ll join their gimmick. And guess what ladies and gentlemen??!! as soon as we arrived, they had already left, they are all on their way home. Damn, thought it wouldn’t be that fun if we were only 4. But I was too excited to go just anywhere rather than to go home. (Hello? who would want to go home?). so we decided to go to Music 21 Plaza, karaoke bar somewhere in Jupiter st., Makati. On our way there, Sandhi and I were convincing the others to join. And luckily, they followed us. We were 11, me, Sandhi, Niar, Nelmer, Andre, Aang, Kemal, Tyo, Shabun, Nancy and Reyda. Sure we had fun, we stayed like 1 am until 4 am. I got to practice singing.. uhm… this might be my other undiscovered hobby else than… you know… dancing, etc.

Tuesday, April 12th, I made an article for Swara Pendidikan (A bulletin of the Attaché of Education and Cultural Affairs, Indonesian Embassy in Manila). I have submitted the article thru email to Niar of Atdiknas. I hope that I can be a permanent contributor for the bulletin. For January to March edition, I wrote about online journal or blog. Over my article, I am convincing people to start blogging. Because I am personally gaining more satisfactions through writing about my daily lives in my blog. Blogging is also a means of communication to share our feelings or opinions to others, and that others can react to it. On the next edition, I want to contribute writing about Leadership Skill and Career Building seminar. I can see that this is a great chance to develop my writing skills, a stepping stone to be a good writer or maybe… a journalist.


Left: Sari & Sendria
Right: Sari, Sendria and Heris at the back



In the evening, Sandhi fetched me @ around 10 pm and we watched Ice age 2: The Meltdown along with Sendria and Heris…had Burger King for midnight dinner. I bought whopper jr. kid meal to get the nutty scrat toy hehehe... After we wached the movie, we played in Timezone for a while, and on the way home, we were discussing about plans to go to Market Market in Fort Bonifacio and hang out in Heris and Sendria’s place, sometime this coming weekend. I’m planning to ask Sendria to teach me cook some of her best recipes. I found Heris and Sendria very nice. Oh by the way, Sendria and Heris came here to the Philippines, for Heris’s eyes treatment. Aight then, till we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home