My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Asian Formula 3 --- Batangas Racing Circuit



Sunday, May 7th, Yehey… another VIP ticket to watch AF3. So there… right after we finished watching Mission Impossible 3 @ Greenbelt, Seto and I planned to have an overnight in Niar’s house, because we have to be in the embassy 2 hrs later. So we got a cab and went to Seto’s house to get his stuff, and went to my place to get mine, then we went to Niar’s house. As soon as we arrived there, Seto and I starved to death… hehehe… Then we asked Niar what is available in her ref. So Seto and I heated some foods and eat it like 5 in the morning. Niar was slightly asleep by that time, I guess. Psssttt… I even finished whoever’s rempeyek there… yummy!!! ;p


Together with Niar, Seto, Pia, Nelmer and Clarissa, we headed towards the embassy, and arrived @ 6am. The bus was already waiting. And so… we left Manila around 6.30 am. Then I spent the whole journey sleeping, so I would have enough energy to support the racers. Before the race, I was already able to have some pictures with Moreno Soeprapto, Satrio and Bagoes Hermanto.


Honestly? I wasn’t really paying attention to the race. All I know is that I was busy taking pictures everywhere. The day was sizzling hot and I stayed in the air conditioned VIP room most of the time, and watch the race on TV, Studio 23 LIVE!!! Hehehe…I was also able meet some reporters from the Indonesian Media, like Jawa Pos and Kompas. I also bought an AF3 polo shirt, and made an AF3 henna tattoo.

Aight, to make the story short, we were proud of the three of them. Satrio won the 1st place in the promotion class, while Bagoes failed to get any place in the promotion class, while Moreno also failed to be in the top three in the overall division. But hey… I’m sure that they did try their best. So… I still appreciate your effort guys! Was it because of those bikini girls, that made you two couldn’t concentrate on the race??? D*amn!!! Hahaha…

So there… it finished late afternoon and I just feel that my skin is burning. I didn’t even use sun block. I turned darker all of a sudden… but who cares! I like tan! So there…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so lucky,,,i like moreno so much,,he's a good racer,,he's handsome too,,,,

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.. can u tel me where can i buy books about racing circuits? i cant find them on bookstores here in phils. im doin a thesis about BRC. thank you.

Tuesday, 05 February, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home