My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

336 Years MAKATI DAY





Monday, May 8th, Of course I should actually go to work @ 3 pm- 6 pm. But a day before, Niar asked me if I would like to join the parade for Makati Day. Sure!!! Then I texted Takeuchi San, asking permission if I could join the parade. She said “Noted”. Aha… good answer… so I did join. I was wearing a pinky pink Maluku Costume, and my partner is Aang, that foreigner guy! Hehe… yehey!!! I didn’t go to work, but the embassy paid me P 1,000 for walking along Ayala for around 1 hr =D

The jeepney was decorated beautifully. It was decorated by the newly graduates of Fine Arts, University of Santo Tomas.



Had dinner with 3 gentlemen @ North Park, I treated them from the money I got… =D Aang brought me home. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home