My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Harrr... Harrr...!!!

Harrr!!! I haven't been updating my blog for.. for.. for... such.. such.. such.. a looooong time... it feels like 10 yrs already... i forgot what happened within the past weeks... all I know is that I'm enjoying my life... gaining more and more friends everyday... getting special attention too =) I'm looking into friends and special friends *only* at this moment... nothing more than that... oh well... i'll be busy with my compre review... my friends around me kept my spirit up...! and i just wanna thank them all... as in each of YOU!!! my world wouldn't be the same without those people close to my heart.

So much things happened within the past weeks... am trying to balance everything, tho' not everything went smoothly... oh well.. pretty much, yes. So far.. am busy with work, compre review, PPMIP meetings, dance practice (for this coming saturday, will perform a Balinese dance in a debut party), gimmick night... it's all about having fun... but sure, i won't neglect my top priorities. That should come 1st before anything else.

I have so many updates. Even if i'll not tell each story in detail, I'll still put up my recent pictures... *whatever* oh, as usual... =) just watch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home