My LIFE... My Laughters, My Tears...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Get over it...!!!

Hope life's been good to you
since you've been gone
I'm doin' fine now.... I've finally moved on
It's not so bad... I'm not that sad

I'm not surprised just how well I survived
I'm over the worst, and I feel so alive
I can't complain... I'm free again

Don't think I'm lyin' 'round cryin' at night
There's no need to worry, I'm really all right
I've never looked back as a matter of fact

And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
My dreams only die when I'm dreaming
So, I hold my breath to forget...

[Shania said so... aarrgghh!!!]

I mean it... he's not even worth my tears... =(

like what Cindy said in forwarded text:

"The important thing is not to be bitter over difficulties...
Learn to let go of the past and recognize that everyday won't be sunny...
And when you find yourself lost in darkness and despair...
REMEMBER... it's only in the black of night that you can see the stars...
and those stars will lead you back home...
So don't be afraid to make mistakes to stumble, to fall...
Because most of the time the greatest rewards...
Come from doing things that scared you the most..."

And lets see MC's forwarded text:

"Find a guy who'll kiss you just before the traffic light turns green...
Who close his eyes when he hugs you...
Who'll patiently wait for you after work...
Who'll smell your hair every chance he gets...
Who'll wipe your sweat with his hanky...
Who'll sing your favorite song even if he can't carry a tune...
Who lets you rest over his shoulder...
Who lets you sleep on his lap...
Who'll give you the 1st and last bite on his burger...
Who'll squeeze your hand tighter when you squeeze his...
Find someone who occupies your dream every night....
And when you find him... never LET GO... =)"

Simple yet sweet right? I never demand much. . .

Now the more that I know how priceless LOYALTY and HONESTY really are...
And YES, almost no one can afford it. . . . .
SAD but TRUE. . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home